Meeting in style
The Krallerhof is one of the most popular conference and incentive hotels in Salzburg County. No wonder, since it combines the world of communication with pleasure and comfort in stylish elegance.
The Krallerhof seminar center offers plenty of room for every event for up to 350-persons-events – from conferences to conventions, product presentations and incentives. The three extraordinary (mountain) restaurants KrallerAlm, Alte Schmiede and AsitzBräu (belonging to the hotel) offer further venues for exceptional events.
The family-run establishment is located away from main roads on a sunny elevated plateau (800 m above sea level), and is open throughout the year. Next airports/railway station: Salzburg (75km) and Munich (172 km), railway-station Leogang (2 km),
Some key data:
- 124 rooms fitted out to a 4*superior standard
- 9 meeting rooms for up to 350 people, with vehicular access
- Modern conference equipment, microphone system, free WiFi and much more
Great incentive programme in winter & summer:
- Strap on your skis in front of the hotel to one of Austria’s largest skiing regions Leogang-Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Snow rafting, ‘lodge leaping’, ski races,...
- Rafting, canyoning, climbing, golf, gondola trip, mountain biking, cultural programmes
Our event service, under the guidance of our experienced event manager, guarantees that your event will run smoothly, with all-inclusive organization from airport transfers to wilderness catering.
We are looking forward to your request,
Family Altenberger & eventteam
T: 0043 6583 8246-0