THE REGION IS SO VERSATILE - AND THE KRALLERHOF IS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL
Be active. Various possibilities for sports and activities. Our region around the Krallerhof seems to be boundless. Whether summer or winter, whether hiking & biking or skiing & cross country skiing. Whether extensive walks, golf, cross-country skiing or sledding. In an environment of nature, culture and landscape that can only be found here.
- Saalfelden Leogang - Alpine region richest in contrast
- Free Saalfelden Leogang Card
- Ski in & Ski out directly from the Krallerhof
- Skicircus Leogang Saalbach Hinterglemm
- With Ski Alpin Card over 400 km of slopes
- In-house ski school for children & adults
- Skikinderland right next to the hotel
- Ski rental directly at the hotel
- Direct access to the 150 km of cross-country ski trails
- Guided Alm- & Mountain Hikes
- Directly at the Steinbergbahn valley station
- Europe's largest e-bike region
- One of the largest bike parks in Europe
- In the middle of the Golf Alpin Resort
- 18 designated trail running & walking routes
Summer holidayActive in summer
Winter holidayActive in winter
SAALFELDEN LEOGANG CARD: One card, many deals
Benefit IN SUMMER with the Saalfelden Leogang Card from various included services:
- daily two free return tickets with the Steinberg or Asitzbahn cable car or the gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm (incl. bike transport)
- free entrance to the Mining and Gothic Museum
- unlimited free ascent & descent with the chairlift at Biberg
- free entrance to the Museum Schloss Ritzen
- free use of the public transport of the Salzburg transport association in Pinzgau
- free entrance to the local swimming pools
The following inclusive services are included in WINTER with Saalfelden Leogang:
- a free ascent and descent for pedestrians or to toboggan with the Asitzbahn or the Steinbergbahn to AltenSchmiede and AsitzBräu
- Participation in the winter program (ski tours, winter and snowshoe hikes)
- one free shuttle ride daily from the parking lot to the Huggenberg mountain inn at the Biberg nature toboggan run
- free admission to the mining museum in Leogang and the museum of local history at Schloss Ritzen in Saalfelden
- free use of the cross-country skiing tracks in Saalfelden Leogang and the ice rink in Saalfelden.
Our local mountain Asitz
Whether comfortable bike tours in Saalfelden Leogang or challenging mountain biking in the “Salzburger Land”. Most routes are within easy reach of the Hotel Krallerhof in Leogang. It is just awesome!
The "local mountain" of the Krallerhof is the Asitz, which already borders on Saalbach Hinterglemm. With the Saalfelden-Leogang Card you can enjoy the free ascent in summer and hike comfortably from 1,760 meters altitude. The AlteSchmiede and the AsitzBräu are located directly at the Asitz and offer themselves as an ideal stopover after an extensive hike.
Saalfelden Leogang Card, available free of charge at our reception.
In winter you can enjoy 270 perfectly groomed slopes in the middle of the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski area. Here you will not only find 140 km of blue slopes, but also 112 km of red and 18 km of black slopes for beginners and experts. And for those who need a break from skiing and snowboarding in the Salzburg ski region, there are culinary revelations in the AltenSchmiede and AsitzBräu.