Be active in summer. This is your summer holiday in Leogang. It offers great opportunities and activities. Summer in the “Salzburger Land” seems without restrictions at the Hotel Krallerhof. Whether you enjoy biking, extended walks in Leogang, hiking, mountaineering, alpine climbing tours, or golfing - find an environment of nature, culture, and scenic beauty that you won’t experience anywhere else.
Away from paved roads, on hidden paths, in the unique natural scenery of the “Salzburger Land”, you will find the idyllic Leogang. It is a landscape that touches you by its integrity and naturalness. Go on a bike tour with our bike guides or enjoy discovering nature during a hike through the mountains. The culinary summit of your tour can be found in one of our many chalets on the Asitz.
Whether comfortable bike tours in Saalfelden Leogang or challenging mountain biking in the “Salzburger Land”. Most routes are within easy reach of the Hotel Krallerhof in Leogang. It is just awesome!
The local mountain of the Krallerhof is the Asitz, which touches the borders of Saalbach Hinterglemm. With the Saalfelden Leogang Card, you enjoy the free uphill ride in summer and then walk comfortably at 1,760 meters above sea level. The two mountain restaurants AlteSchmiede and the AsitzBräu are located directly on the Asitz and are ideal places for an epic break after your hiking adventure.
The adventure card for our guests. Benefit from various free or discounted services with the Saalfelden Leogang Card when you stay with us in summer.
- Daily two free uphill & downhill rides with the Steinbergbahn or the Asitzbahn in Leogang (or the gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm) - incl. bike transport
- Free entry to the Mining and Gothic Museum
- Summer toboggan run in Biberg
- Free admission to the Museum “Schloss Ritzen”
- Free use of public transport (Salzburg Transport Association in Pinzgau)
- Free admission to the public swimming pools: Leogang Sonnrain, Saalfelden Obstmarkt and the natural pool Ritzensee