Enjoy one of the largest directly connected ski areas in Austria - the Skicircus Leogang Saalbach Hinterglemm Fieberbrunn. Not only does it sound great, it actually is. For all skiers, snowboarders and winter lovers, Hotel Krallerhof is the perfect destination for a varied winter holiday and a sensational ski holiday in Saalfelden Leogang.
The Ski ALPIN CARD at a glance:
- Ticket network: Skicircus Leogang Saalbach Hinterglemm Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- 1 ticket - 3 regions - endless skiing pleasure
- 408 kilometres of slopes, 121 lifts
- Varied skiing experience including glacier
- Nitro Snowpark right on the Asitz in Leogang
- Ski-in, ski-out: Ascend with the Steinbergbahn and descend to the hotel via the Steinberg slope or the P 91
- Simply order the ski pass for the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn at the hotel reception
- Ski course from the in-house Skiszene Altenberger ski school - in a group or with a private instructor.
- In-house ski rental and ski shop: Sale or rental of the latest models for skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing and tobogganing - 10% savings with online reservations
- Video-monitored ski cellar and ski boot drying room for safe storage of ski equipment
- Skiszene Altenberger weekly ski information desk
Perfectly groomed slopes and world cup routes, snow parks, natural free-ride parks, speed and race tracks, floodlit slopes, fun-cross, snow trails and much more. Not only are there 140 km of blue pistes, there are also 112 km of red and 18 km of black pistes for beginners and pros, if there was any other reason to look forward to winter at the Hotel Krallerhof.
Ski-in, ski-out: it's that simple at the Krallerhof., because the Skicircus Leogang Saalbach Hinterglemm Fieberbrunn is practically on our doorstep. Ski on and go. And the Steinbergbahn takes you to the Asitz in no time.
The Skicircus Leogang Saalbach Hinterglemm Fieberbrunn is one of the largest connected ski areas in Austria. It stretches from Leogang through Saalbach Hinterglemm to Fieberbrunn in Tyrol. It includes a wide range of family runs, the Nitro Snowpark and Ski World Cup runs - ideal for all skiers and snowboarders. The ski area was named a 5-star ski area by skiresort.de, the largest test portal for ski areas. Well-groomed slopes, modern lifts and rustic huts make for an incomparable offer.
Even the smallest ski racers get their money's worth. The children are in good hands in the two ski kindergartens "Krallis Kinderland" and "Leos Kinderland" at the Asitz valley station. Experienced and professional ski instructors teach here in small groups of up to 6 children. Learning is playful in the children's play area, which is equipped with a fairy tale meadow, baby lift and magic conveyor belt. And all those kids who don't want to hit the slopes are in good hands at the “Krallis Kids Club”.