Skiing is in our DNA. Here at the Krallerhof we share this love with the little ones. Ski-in & ski-out in Kralli's Kinderland right by the hotel - with our own ski school. Confident that their parents are eagerly watching the action from the hotel or from the KrallerAlm.
Exhausted ski tots can relax right next door in Krallis Club. And parents can unwind in the wellness area or enjoy the ski slope right on the hotel’s doorstep.
SPECIAL for hotel kids:
In Krallis Kinderland, we accompany the children of our hotel on their first laps on skis free of charge – this is how we pass on our passion to our little guests:
- For the start of the ski season from 1 to 20 December 2023: Ski course (3 x 2 lessons in the morning) for kids in our hotel free of charge
- During the whole ski season: 1-day ski trial course for kids in our hotel free of charge
- Children up to 6 years receive equipment and a ski pass for free!
- Ski-in / ski-out - the Steinbergbahn cable car takes you directly from the Krallerhof to the Asitz, from where you can ski back to the hotel via the Steinberg piste
- 270 interconnected kilometres of pistes and 70 lifts
- Ski tickets are conveniently available at the hotel reception (extra charge)
- The hotel’s own ski and snowboard school (reservation directly at the reception / extra charge)
- During the whole ski season: 1-day ski taster course for children (up to 6 years) free of charge per stay
- Krallis Kinderland directly at the hotel for the first skiing attempts (extra charge)
- Sport Mitterer ski rental & shop in the hotel (10 % discount for online bookings)
- Free ski equipment for hotel kids up to 6 years attending a ski course
- Free ski pass for kids (born 2018 and later)
- Ski cellar and boot dryer (under video surveillance)
- Krallis Club - daily childcare for kids from 2.5 years from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, free of charge, ski school excluded
- Saalfelden Leogang Card: Pedestrians receive one free ascent and descent with the Asitz or Steinberg cable cars per stay, as well as other discounts
Before or after the fun on the slopes, our hotel offers numerous leisure and entertainment programs for families: Daily program in our Krallis Club, own kiddie‘s buffet during holiday periods, a spacious indoor pool with family sauna, a separate youth area with games & sports facilities and much more.
The great outdoors offers not only the slopes for exercise and fun. Day and night tobogganing, enough space around the Krallerhof for bob-sleighing and the like, extensive winter hiking trails and entertainment at various events. All this is part of our family holiday program here with us at the Krallerhof in Leogang.
After a fun-filled winter day, our wide range of spacious family rooms & suites ensure sufficient relaxation and a restful sleep for young and old.