Your safety is our priority.
At the Hotel Krallerhof, we ensure you a worry-free stay. We want you to get the most out of your experience. We maintain all our services in the best possible way - through careful planning and the necessary security measures.
We are happy to support you in planning your vacation, we make this particularly easy for you.
Guests must present at check-in, in addition to the usual registration, a valid negative test result (antigen test max. 24 hours before arrival, PCR test max. 72 hours before arrival), a vaccination certificate (valid from the day of the 2nd vaccination - except Johnson & Johnson) or a covid disease that has been passed (6 months). Tests on site in our test station are possible, we ask for registration in advance.
In general, we ask you to arrive healthy. You are very welcome to fill out your registration form digitally before your arrival in order to enable you to check-in quickly. We offer our guests the option of contactless payment in all areas.
Entry requirements to Austria
From now on there is no quarantine obligation for our German guests with proof of the three "G's". Vaccinated, recovered & tested. This also applies to the return journey.
Daily testing is available at our testing station between 9-12am.
ACCOMMODATING CANCELLATION CONDITIONS IN SUMMER
A good feeling for more security & flexibility.
Cancellation conditions concerning the travel period from 10.04.2021 to 28.11.2021.
Cancellation conditions free of charge in summer 2021
- Cancellation free of charge until 7 days before arrival
In case of the following reasons you can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival:
- if you yourself or your fellow travelers (in the same room) have tested Covid-19 positive (requirement: medical confirmation).
- if a travel warning is issued for the province of Salzburg or for Austria
- if there is a governmental quarantine order
- In case of cancellation, your deposit will be converted into Krallerhof vouchers or returned upon request.
ACCOMMODATING CANCELLATION CONDITIONS IN WINTER
Cancellation conditions free of charge in winter 2021/2022
You can cancel the entire winter season free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival under the following conditions:
- if you yourself or your fellow travellers (in the same room) have tested Covid-19 positive (medical confirmation required).
- if no skiing is possible due to Covid-19
- if a travel warning is issued for the province of Salzburg or for Austria
- if a compulsory quarantine is required on return travel generally free cancellation up to 1 month before arrival for the high season (22.12.2021 to 08.01.2022, 29.01.2021 to 05.02.2022 as well as 15.04.2021 to 18.04.2022) and up to 14 days before arrival for the low season (18.11.2021 to 22.12.2021, 08.01.2022 to 29.01.2022 as well as from 05.03.2022 to 15.04.2022).
the general regulations for the hotel industry apply:
- in case of cancellation up to 1 week before the day of arrival, 70 % of the total arrangement price will be charged
- in the last week before the arrival date as well as in case of early departure, 90 % of the total arrangement price will be charged.
We follow the guidelines of the ÖHV (Austrian Hoteliers Association).
CERTIFIED ANTIGEN TESTING LANE AT HOTEL:
- PLEASE NOTE: Testing is mandatory every 24 hours (except for recovered or vaccinated guests) - including children 12 years of age and older.
- You are welcome to undergo a Covid antigen test every day from MO-SO (from 9am-12pm) at the hotel.
- The official test result (in accordance with the Ministry of Health) will then be sent within minutes by SMS to the number provided or by e-mail.
- We ask for your understanding that we charge a fee of EUR 10,00 per test.
The mask requirement has been legally repealed since July 1. This also applies to body-related services.
We pay particular attention to compliance with the high hygienic standards that are always in force in the Krallerhof when cleaning the rooms, but of course also when cleaning and disinfecting the general lounge areas such as dining rooms, bar, reception, wellness area, saunas, public toilets, etc. adapted to the new standards and developed together with our hygiene partner. The laundry is also cleaned in accordance with strict hygiene regulations.
Our other measures include:
- Disinfection stands are placed throughout the house
- Increased cleaning intervals
- All rooms, doorknobs and frequently used textures are disinfected regularly
- Our guests can be tested with a covid-antigen-test at any time in the hotel, which is valid for 48 hours
Our cleaning and disinfection plan was coordinated on the basis of the current hygiene guidelines of the sichere Gastfreundschaft and in constant consultation with our company doctor.
The same rules of conduct & hygiene as those that apply in front of and behind the scenes also apply to our suppliers and employee.
- Our employees have been comprehensively trained in hygiene measures in contact with guests in view of the current situation.
- Our employees are tested once a week for the pathogen "SARS-CoV-2" (COVID)
- All public areas are equipped with hand disinfectant dispensers and are constantly cleaned. Disinfection stands are distributed throughout the house in useful places (restaurant, reception, crystal spa, base camp, wellness area and in front of all lifts)
- Handrails, door knobs, lift buttons and metal surfaces in general are regularly disinfected.
- Our bed, table and bath linen is cleaned according to certified hygiene standards.
- The pool, relaxation rooms, saunas, steam bath, fitness area, can be used by our guests without restrictions, provided that all applicable measures are observed.
- Cleaning intervals are increased and all cleaning agents contain disinfectants. All rooms are regularly additionally disinfected.
- Highly effective, disinfectant cleaning agents are used in the rooms.
- Clean and fresh mountain air in the rooms: All rooms are supplied with the best mountain air.
- We have developed our own security concept for our function rooms to enable carefree "meetings". We also have a clean and fresh mountain air supply ventilation system there.
- Wherever possible, doors remain open to reduce contact.
Common sense says that wearing a mask is not reasonable when swimming or in the hot air or steam cabins. Please keep the minimum distance as far as possible during all activities. Our spacious wellness area offers a lot of space and free space and is open in compliance with the minimum distance and the maximum number of persons allowed as well as the official regulations.
For our body-related services, the FFP2 mask requirement no longer applies since the 1st of July.
The sauna area is open until 22:00 and the indoor pool until 23:00.
Fruit skewers, nuts and drinks are still available in our Refugium, subject to the new hygiene and safety regulations.
We are pleased to be able to continue to offer you the usual buffet variety & sophistication from the kitchen in accordance with the new requirements. We meet the occasional high frequency at the buffet with increased service, so that you can be looked after all around.
The restaurant and bar offer sufficient space to ensure your privacy and the appropriate distance to the next tables. In addition, our guest rooms have a clean and fresh mountain air supply - no recirculation ventilation.
Breakfast for hotel guests will take place as usual, at the buffet disposable gloves and cutlery will be provided to pick up the food. FFP2 MNS mandatory are no longer mandatory since the 1st of July.
For your information: as of now, there is a curfew at midnight and as of July 1, there are no restrictions on nighttime dining anymore (applies only to the summer for now).
The programme of activities takes place in small groups in compliance with the minimum distance and the maximum number of people allowed as well as the official requirements.
Our childcare centre is open as usual in compliance with the official regulations and our carers are looking forward to welcoming our little guests again. At the same time, the same general conditions apply here as in the public childcare facilities. Please note the following points:
- Please bring your child to the childcare centre only HEALTHY!
- After arrival & before leaving our childcare - all children must wash or disinfect their hands
- We gladly can provide FFP2-mouth-and-nose-protection for children aged 6 and over
Should there be a suspected COVID-19 case in the hotel, we have worked out a detailed action plan together with our company doctor and the authorities in order to implement the right measures immediately.
Please let me know if you feel unwell or ill. Our reception team is trained and can help you professionally.
The sick person and family members must stay in the room. We contact our Covid19 officer immediately, who will notify the health authority if the doctor suspects this.
We will continue to closely monitor the development of the situation. We will of course inform you in the event that additional measures are required.
We do not leave anything to chance. In general, we ask you to arrive healthy.