Your safety is our priority.
At the Hotel Krallerhof, we ensure you a worry-free stay. We want you to get the most out of your experience. We maintain all our services in the best possible way - through careful planning and the necessary security measures.
At the Hotel Krallerhof, we are committed to the highest hygienic standards for room cleaning. Also, you will find exceptional cleanliness and hygiene in all other areas of our resort such as dining rooms, bar, reception, wellness area & sauna, public toilets. We adapted the daily room cleaning procedure to the new standards according to the guidelines of our hygiene specialist. Likewise, the laundry service fully complies with the requirements of strict hygiene regulations.
Additional measures include:
- Disinfectant dispensers are placed throughout the house
- More frequent cleaning
- All rooms, doorknobs and frequently used objects are disinfected regularly
- Please wear mouth and nose protection in all publicly accessible areas.
Except: indoor swimming pool, saunas, relaxation rooms, rooms and tables.
We are happy to help you plan your holiday. We want to make it as easy as possible for you. Due to the current situation, we provide you with the possibility to cancel or rebook your reservation with no additional fees. This offer expires at the end of November 2020. Make sure to notify us at least seven days before your planned arrival!
For your check-in at our reception, you are asked to cover your face with the protective visors you find in our hotel lobby. This is an additional security measure for guests over six years. Upon completion, the visors can be left at the reception desk. In general, we kindly ask you to arrive in good health.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR YOUR WINTER HOLIDAY
- Free cancellation and travel interruption are possible at any time if one of the following reasons applies: - Travel warning for the Zell am See district, the state of Salzburg or Austria - the Corona traffic light is set to red in the Zell am See district - mandatory quarantine or mandatory PCR -Test on return trip
- In the event of a positive Covid19 test of the guest (also in the case of relatives or in the case of mandatory quarantine), the accommodation provider must be informed and the disease verified by means of a medical confirmation. In this case, free cancellation is not possible, but would be expressly covered by taking out European travel insurance
- Generally free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival (except high season)
- Free cancellation up to 1 month before arrival for the high season (travel periods December 20, 2020 to January 6, 2021, January 29, 2020 to February 7, 2021 and February 12, 2021 to February 21, 2021)
THE GENERAL RULE:
- In the event of cancellation, your down payments will be converted into hotel vouchers or returned upon request
- The general terms and conditions for the hotel industry apply: - For cancellations from 1 month to 1 week before the day of arrival, 70% of the total package price will be charged
- In the event of cancellation in the last week before the day of arrival or early departure, 90% of the total arrangement price will be charged
- The cable cars pursue a concept of measures that is continuously updated and adapted to changing situations.
- It is compulsory to wear an mouth and nose protection in appropriately marked areas of the cable cars
- The waiting areas are organized independently of the current legal requirements in such a way that closely related groups of people are avoided as far as possible
- Sufficient hand disinfection options are installed for you on the cable car systems in the indoor area
- All cable car cabins are regularly disinfected
- We pay particular attention to compliance with the high hygienic standards that always apply in the AsitzBräu, Alten Schmiede and KrallerAlm, but of course also when cleaning and disinfecting general areas such as dining rooms, public toilets, etc.
- We also pay attention to compliance with the hygiene regulations in the Altenberger ski scene.
We are pleased that we can continue to offer you the usual variety at the buffet & sophistication from the kitchen in compliance with the new requirements. We meet the occasionally high frequency at the buffet with increased service so that you can be looked after all around. We also provide disposable gloves and masks at the buffet. Consumption at the bar is temporarily prohibited, your order is served at the table.
You can enjoy all our massage & cosmetics offers as usual in compliance with the necessary hygiene & safety regulations. Our sauna world is open for our guests, although the minimum distance regulation applies, and the number of people accepted may be limited. As we do not want to restrict your sauna experience, we have extended the opening hours:
The sauna world is available until 22:00 and the indoor pool until 23:00.
For massages and body treatments, all our staff wear facial protection. In all quiet rooms, the loungers are placed in such a way that the minimum distance can be kept. Likewise, throughout our outdoor area, the loungers are placed, so that you not only keep the minimum distance to your neighbor but enjoy more freedom and privacy.
To stay fit and healthy, you can use our sports facilities as usual. Training courses are held in small groups only, and some of our workout offers are relocated to our outdoor area. Our fitness studio is at your disposal, as well as the tennis courts and the squash hall. All our sports equipment - from fitness machines to tennis and squash rackets, Nordic walking poles, mountain bikes, and e-bikes—undergoes disinfection regularly.
Also, at our childcare facility, the Krallis Club, we fully comply with all additional hygiene regulations. A disinfection dispenser is always available to our little guests. We kindly ask you to register your child in advance. Please make sure that only healthy children attend the Krallis Club.
Should there be a suspected COVID-19 case in the hotel, we established a detailed action plan. Together with our professional healthcare staff, we will immediately execute the right measures according to this plan. Please let us know if you feel uncomfortable or sick. Our reception team has been trained thoroughly and will help you most professionally.