Your safety is our priority.
At the Hotel Krallerhof, we ensure you a worry-free stay. We want you to get the most out of your experience. We maintain all our services in the best possible way - through careful planning and the necessary security measures.
We are happy to assist you in planning your holiday, we make this particularly easy for you.
There is the possibility of contactless payment in all areas.
There are no longer any entry regulations to Austria. However, please observe the regulations of your home country for the return journey.
Free cancellation conditions summer 2022
- Cancellation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival
You can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival for the following reasons:
- if a travel warning is issued for the province of Salzburg or for Austria
- if there is a governmental quarantine order
You can cancel free of charge until the day of arrival for the following reasons:
- if you yourself or your fellow travelers (in the same room) have tested Covid-19 positive (requirement: medical confirmation).
- In case of cancellation, your deposit will be converted into Krallerhof vouchers or returned upon request.
We pay particular attention to compliance with the high hygienic standards that are always in force in the Krallerhof when cleaning the rooms, but of course also when cleaning and disinfecting the general lounge areas such as dining rooms, bar, reception, wellness area, saunas, public toilets, etc. adapted to the new standards and developed together with our hygiene partner. The laundry is also cleaned in accordance with strict hygiene regulations.
Our other measures include:
- Disinfection stands are placed throughout the house
- Increased cleaning intervals
- All rooms, doorknobs and frequently used textures are disinfected regularly
Our cleaning and disinfection plan was coordinated on the basis of the current hygiene guidelines of the sichere Gastfreundschaft and in constant consultation with our company doctor.
The same rules of conduct & hygiene as those that apply in front of and behind the scenes also apply to our suppliers and employee.
- All public areas are equipped with hand disinfectant dispensers and are constantly cleaned. Disinfection stands are distributed throughout the house in useful places (restaurant, reception, crystal spa, base camp and at the wellness area)
- Handrails, door knobs, lift buttons and metal surfaces in general are regularly disinfected.
- Our bed, table and bath linen is cleaned according to certified hygiene standards.
- The pool, relaxation rooms, saunas, steam bath, fitness area, can be used by our guests without restrictions, provided that all applicable measures are observed.
- Cleaning intervals are increased and all cleaning agents contain disinfectants. All rooms are regularly additionally disinfected.
- Highly effective, disinfectant cleaning agents are used in the rooms.
- Clean and fresh mountain air in the rooms: All rooms are supplied with the best mountain air.
- We have developed our own security concept for our function rooms to enable carefree "meetings". We also have a clean and fresh mountain air supply ventilation system there.
- Wherever possible, doors remain open to reduce contact.
Our spacious wellness area offers a lot of space and free space and is open in compliance with the minimum distance as well as the official regulations.
From 05.03.2022, masks will no longer be compulsory in the hotel industry, this also applies to services close to the body.
The sauna area is open until 22:00 and the indoor pool until 23:00.
Fruit skewers, nuts and drinks are still available in our Refugium, subject to the new hygiene and safety regulations.
We are pleased to continue to offer you the usual variety at the buffet & sophistication from the kitchen in line with the new requirements. We cope with the occasional high frequency at the buffet with increased service so that you can be looked after all round.
The restaurant offers sufficient space to ensure your privacy and the appropriate distance to the next tables. In addition, our guest rooms have a clean and fresh mountain air supply - ventilation no circulation ventilation.
From 05.03.2022 there will be no mask obligation and no curfew for our restaurant and our bell. The bar...
The activities programme continues to take place in compliance with the minimum distance and the maximum number of people allowed.
Our childcare centre is open as usual in compliance with the official regulations and our carers are looking forward to welcoming our little guests again. At the same time, the same general conditions apply here as in the public childcare facilities. Please note the following points:
- Please bring your child to the childcare centre only HEALTHY!
- After arrival & before leaving our childcare - all children must wash or disinfect their hands
Should there be a suspected COVID-19 case in the hotel, we have worked out a detailed action plan together with our company doctor and the authorities in order to implement the right measures immediately.
Please let me know if you feel unwell or ill. Our reception team is trained and can help you professionally.
The sick person and family members must stay in the room. We contact our Covid19 officer immediately, who will notify the health authority if the doctor suspects this.
We will continue to closely monitor the development of the situation. We will of course inform you in the event that additional measures are required.
We do not leave anything to chance. In general, we ask you to arrive healthy.