Your safety is our priority.
At the Hotel Krallerhof, we ensure you a worry-free stay. We want you to get the most out of your experience. We maintain all our services in the best possible way - through careful planning and the necessary security measures.
We pay particular attention to compliance with the high hygienic standards that are always in force in the Krallerhof when cleaning the rooms, but of course also when cleaning and disinfecting the general lounge areas such as dining rooms, bar, reception, wellness area, saunas, public toilets, etc. adapted to the new standards and developed together with our hygiene partner. The laundry is also cleaned in accordance with strict hygiene regulations.
Our other measures include:
- Disinfection stands are placed throughout the house
- Increased cleaning intervals
- All rooms, doorknobs and frequently used textures are disinfected regularly
- Our guests can be tested with a PCR gargle test at any time MON-SUN in the hotel
Our cleaning and disinfection plan was coordinated on the basis of the current hygiene guidelines of the Austrian Hotelier Association and in constant consultation with our company doctor.
You can rely on us. At the Krallerhof and in the entire Leoganger ski area we do everything for your safety. The health of everyone is our highest priority. We have therefore taken all the necessary measures to ensure that you can enjoy your holiday in the greatest possible safety. Bergbahnen Leogang/Saalbach/Fieberbrunn have put together a prevention concept.
When queuing - if a minimum distance of one metre is not possible, during lift rides and in the queue, mouth-and-nose protection is required.
Disinfectant dispensers have been set up in numerous places. Drinks and food are served in our huts, no self-service! Gondolas, chairs and interiors are regularly disinfected. Ski courses take place with a maximum of 10 people. Our Altenberger ski scene adheres to the prevention concept of the ski instructors' association.
We are happy to support you in planning your vacation, we make this particularly easy for you (you can cancel free of charge at any time in the event of a travel warning, lockdown, border closure or quarantine).
In our hotel lobby you will find disposable masks for guests aged 6 and over, which can be used for check-in. In general, we ask you to arrive healthy. You are very welcome to fill out your registration form digitally before your arrival in order to enable you to check-in quickly. We offer our guests the option of contactless payment in all areas.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR YOUR WINTER HOLIDAY
Free cancellation conditions:
You can cancel free of charge for the entire winter season up to 48 hours prior to arrival under the following conditions:
- if you or your fellow travelers (in the same room) have tested positive for Covid-19 (medical confirmation required)
- if a travel warning is issued for the Zell am See district, the state of Salzburg or Austria
- if a mandatory quarantine or a mandatory PCR test is required on return
- Generally free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival for the entire winter season
The general rule:
- In the event of cancellation, your down payments will be converted into hotel vouchers or returned upon request
- the general provisions for the hotel industry apply
- in the event of cancellation in the last week before the day of arrival or early departure, 90% of the total arrangement price will be charged
The same rules of conduct & hygiene as those that apply in front of and behind the scenes also apply to our suppliers and employee.
- Our employees have been comprehensively trained in hygiene measures in contact with guests in view of the current situation and all employees wear a mouth and nose protector. (kitchen, floor etc.)
- Our employees are tested once a week for the pathogen "SARS-CoV-2" (COVID)
- All public areas are equipped with hand disinfectant dispensers and are constantly cleaned. Disinfection stands are distributed throughout the house in useful places (restaurant, reception, crystal spa, base camp, wellness area and in front of all lifts)
- Handrails, door knobs, lift buttons and metal surfaces in general are regularly disinfected.
- Our bed, table and bath linen is cleaned according to certified hygiene standards.
- The pool, relaxation rooms, saunas, steam bath, fitness area, can be used by our guests without restrictions, provided that all applicable measures are observed.
- Cleaning intervals are increased and all cleaning agents contain disinfectants. All rooms are regularly additionally disinfected.
- Highly effective, disinfectant cleaning agents are used in the rooms.
- Clean and fresh mountain air in the rooms: All rooms are supplied with the best mountain air.
- We have developed our own security concept for our function rooms to enable carefree "meetings". We also have a clean and fresh mountain air supply ventilation system there.
- Wherever possible, doors remain open to reduce contact.
OZONOS ELIMINATES CORONA VIRUSES! 100% FROM THE AIR* and more than 90% FROM SURFACES**
The internationally recognised testing laboratory for hygiene and medical products HygCen Germany GmbH has examined and confirmed our products: The OZONOS AC-I models effectively eliminate corona viruses.
To shorten waiting times, we ask our guests to send us the information for the check-in by e-mail before arrival. Each guest will receive the information personally in advance with our anticipation e-mail.
For the best possible corona prevention, we kindly ask you to wear a mouth and nose protector in all hotel interiors - wherever you move. Exceptions are holiday situations where you are sitting at a table or resting on a lounger. We ask you to adhere to this measure.
We would be pleased if you bring your own new holiday accessories with you. Of course we also have masks available for you at the reception.
If you need a negative PCR test for your return home or if you want to do this on your own responsibility, we now offer these tests for you:
- The mobile Covid19 test service carries out the test with throat swab. This is painless, quick and uncomplicated. All tests are analysed and medically confirmed by specialists at Novogenia, Austria's largest PCR laboratory
- We ask you to register at the reception desk the day before the test
- Our guests can be tested with a PCR gargle test at any time MON-SUN in the hotel
In-house antigen rapid tests for rapid clarification of uncertainties and an additional feeling of security!
The test result is then sent by SMS to the number provided or the findings are sent by email in the course of the following day.
You will also find a hygiene set with disinfectant and a guide to the test in your room.
Common sense says that wearing a mask is not reasonable when swimming or in the hot air or steam cabins. Please keep the minimum distance as far as possible during all activities. Our spacious wellness area offers a lot of space and free space and is open in compliance with the minimum distance and the maximum number of persons allowed as well as the official regulations.
The sauna area is open until 22:00 and the indoor pool until 23:00.
Fruit skewers, nuts and drinks are still available in our Refugium, subject to the new hygiene and safety regulations.
We are pleased to be able to continue to offer you the usual buffet variety & sophistication from the kitchen in accordance with the new requirements. We meet the occasional high frequency at the buffet with increased service, so that you can be looked after all around.
The restaurant and bar offer sufficient space to ensure your privacy and the appropriate distance to the next tables. In addition, our guest rooms have a clean and fresh mountain air supply - no recirculation ventilation.
Breakfast for hotel guests will be served as usual, disposable gloves and cutlery will be provided at the buffet to pick up the food. Mouth and nose protection are required throughout the area.
The programme of activities takes place in small groups in compliance with the minimum distance and the maximum number of people allowed as well as the official requirements.
Our childcare centre is open as usual in compliance with the official regulations and our carers are looking forward to welcoming our little guests again. At the same time, the same general conditions apply here as in the public childcare facilities. Please note the following points:
- Please bring your child to the childcare centre only HEALTHY!
- After arrival & before leaving our childcare - all children must wash or disinfect their hands
- We gladly can provide mouth and nose protection for children aged 6 and over
Should there be a suspected COVID-19 case in the hotel, we have worked out a detailed action plan together with our company doctor and the authorities in order to implement the right measures immediately.
Please let me know if you feel unwell or ill. Our reception team is trained and can help you professionally.
The sick person and family members must stay in the room. We contact our Covid19 officer immediately, who will notify the health authority if the doctor suspects this.
We will continue to closely monitor the development of the situation. We will of course inform you in the event that additional measures are required.
We do not leave anything to chance. In general, we ask you to arrive healthy.