Give a gift voucher
Infos What's included
Exclusive extra services all included
- Free use of the Refugium, our sensational world of wellness and vitality covering over 2500 m2 with indoor pool, open-air pool in beautiful garden setting, saunas and steam baths, sauna pool, relaxation crystal in the orchard, Nitsch room, private spa and much more.
- The Krallerhof gastronomy experience including welcome cocktail, holiday information and gala dinner on Sundays
- Lavish breakfast buffet – standard or wholefood
- Lunch from the buffet or afternoon snack – depending on the season – including soup, fish and meat dishes, pastries or ice cream
- Five-course menu with choice of dishes in the evening – a culinary highlight
- Daily fitness and vitality programme including yoga, kinesis, Nordic Walking, aqua aerobics and much more.
- Professionally equipped fitness area and gym
- Krallis Kids Club – all-day child care and young people's activity programme (in summer free of charge all day; in winter free after 3.30 p.m.)
- Games area with trampoline, squash court, pool table and air hockey
- Free Wi-Fi and car-parking space
- Ski-in, ski-out: direct access to the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn via the Steinbergbahn cable car and ski back to the hotel via the Steinberg run (blue) or Piste 91
- Weekly guided ski tour with evening ski touring on the Asitz (excl. equipment)
- The Krallerhof Ski Evening – at 10 p.m. on Saturday evening, the hotel manager tells you everything you need to know for an exciting week's skiing
- Cakes, ice cream, yoghurt and fruit in the afternoon
- A range of alcohol-free drinks, coffee and tea available to serve yourself from the buffet in the bar area
- Hikers' or golfers' snack or packed lunch (on request)
- Fun Court for children and adults – multipurpose sports hall for football, volleyball, basketball and much more.
- Guided hikes and a regular biking tour
- free rental of mountain bikes as well as fully hardtail mountain e-bikes with Bosch engine and "comfort" mountain e-bikes
- Tennis, squash and putting green
- 25 – 30% discount on green fees and free use of the driving range at the Urslautal and Brandlhof golf courses
- Löwen Alpin Card: One free ride up and down on the Asitz or Steinberg cable car every day and other free or discounted services such as admission to local museums, taxi vouchers etc.
BookingTo the top