Give a gift voucher
Infos What's included
Exclusive extra services all included
- Free use of the Refugium, our sensational world of wellness and vitality covering over 2500 m2 with indoor pool, open-air pool in beautiful garden setting, saunas and steam baths, sauna pool, relaxation crystal in the orchard, Nitsch room, private spa and much more.
- The Krallerhof gastronomy experience including welcome cocktail, holiday information and gala dinner on Sundays
- Lavish breakfast buffet – standard or wholefood
- Lunch from the buffet or afternoon snack – depending on the season – including soup, fish and meat dishes, pastries or ice cream
- Five-course menu with choice of dishes in the evening – a culinary highlight
- Daily fitness and vitality programme including yoga, kinesis, Nordic Walking, aqua aerobics and much more.
- Professionally equipped fitness area and gym
- Krallis Kids Club – all-day child care and young people's activity programme (in summer free of charge all day; in winter free after 3.30 p.m.)
- Games area with trampoline, squash court, pool table and air hockey
- Free Wi-Fi and car-parking space
- Welcome drink at the reception
- Your personal spa bag with soft bath robe, towels and slippers for a pleasant stay
- Molton Brown luxury bath and body products in your room
- Check In: 03.00 p.m., check out: 11.00 a.m.
- Prolong your holidays and relax in our wellness area also on your arrival- and departure day
- Cakes, ice cream, yoghurt and fruit in the afternoon
- A range of alcohol-free drinks, coffee and tea available to serve yourself from the buffet in the bar area
- Hikers' or golfers' snack or packed lunch (on request)
- Fun Court for children and adults – multipurpose sports hall for football, volleyball, basketball and much more.
- Guided hikes and a regular biking tour
- free rental of mountain bikes as well as fully hardtail mountain e-bikes with Bosch engine and "comfort" mountain e-bikes
- Tennis, squash and putting green
- 25 – 30% discount on green fees and free use of the driving range at the Urslautal and Brandlhof golf courses
- Löwen Alpin Card: One free ride up and down on the Asitz or Steinberg cable car every day and other free or discounted services such as admission to local museums, taxi vouchers etc.
- Ski-in, ski-out: direct access to the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn via the Steinbergbahn cable car and ski back to the hotel via the Steinberg run (blue) or Piste 91
- Weekly guided ski tour with evening ski touring on the Asitz (excl. equipment)
- The Krallerhof Ski Evening – at 10 p.m. on Saturday evening, the hotel manager tells you everything you need to know for an exciting week's skiing
BookingTo the top