A GOOD FEELING FOR MORE SECURITY & FLEXIBILITY
Cancellation conditions concerning the travel period from 18.04.2022 to 02.12.2022
- cancellation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival
You can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival for the following reasons:
- if a travel warning is issued for the province of Salzburg or for Austria
- if a government quarantine order has been issued
You can cancel free of charge up to the day of arrival for the following reasons:
- if you yourself or your fellow travellers (in the same room) have tested Covid-19 positive (medical confirmation required)
The general regulations for the hotel industry apply
- in the last week before the arrival day as well as in case of early departure, 90 % of the total arrangement price will be charged.
Cancellation conditions for your winter holiday concerning the travel period starting 27.11.2022
CANCELLATION BY THE CONTRACTING PARTY - CANCELLATION FEE
5.5 Up to 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the guest at the latest, the accommodation contract may be cancelled by the contracting party by unilateral declaration without payment of a cancellation fee.
5.6 Outside the period stipulated in § 5.5, cancellation by unilateral declaration by the Party shall only be possible upon payment of the following cancellation fees:
- § up to 1 month before the day of arrival 40% of the total arrangement price;
- § 70% of the total package price up to 1 week before the date of arrival;
- § 90% of the total package price in the last week before the date of arrival and in the event of early departure;
You can cancel free of charge on the day of arrival for the following reason:
- if you yourself or your fellow travellers (in the same room) have tested Covid-19 positive (medical confirmation required).